Digestive Support - Digestive System Vitamins and Minerals
Digestive Support helps maintain a healthy gastric lining, aids in proper digestion, and nutrient absorption. Many patients experience digestive problems after surgery from the effects of the surgery itself, the residual effects of anesthesia, as well as opioids administered for pain relief. While most surgical patients will deal with short term digestive health issues, there is a broad spectrum of potential causes for digestive issues which can include:
- A health issue like celiac disease, food allergies, or pancreatic issues that may be limiting the production of digestive enzymes
- A poor diet high in processed food and low in fruits and vegetables causing nutrient deficiencies
When do I take digestive support, a digestive supplement?
We recommend taking one (1) tablet of our digestive aid supplement with each meal as a dietary supplement unless otherwise directed by a healthcare professional. These supplements should NOT be chewed.
This product is both gluten and dairy free.
Warning: KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. Do not use this supplement if you have any allergies to porcine products. These supplements may be inappropriate to take when there are ulcerative gastrointestinal conditions and when aspirin or other nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory medications are being taken.
FAQs about Digestive Supplements
- The feeling of a “heavy stomach”
- Loose stool
- Low pH kills microorganisms in food
- Activates pepsinogen
- Unfolds proteins making them more accessible to proteolytic degradation.