Nutrifuel Turmeric Complete
Out of stock
- What makes Turmeric Complete different?
- How often should I take Turmeric Complete, a turmeric supplement?
- Additional Information
- Shipping & Delivery
Turmeric Complete Capsules - A Turmeric Supplement
Turmeric (Curcuma longa) is a bright yellow root with natural anti-inflammatory properties that was used as a spice and a traditional remedy in ancient medicine. Nowadays, it is available in a more potent extract form to support the antioxidant & anti-inflammatory activity in the body.
The most bioactive compound and the active ingredient in turmeric, curcumin, has been known for many years to offer antioxidant and anti-inflammatory benefits. Besides the anti-cancer benefits, curcumin also supports the immune system, relieves joint pain, and promotes digestive and heart health.
The Nutrifuel® Turmeric Complete gives you pure & natural turmeric curcumin formula with high contents of Curcuminoids (the bioactive compound with scientifically-proven health benefits) as well as ingredients that enhance the absorption.
A turmeric supplement is not recommended while taking medication that slows clotting. Some medications include aspirin, ibuprofen, naproxen, diclofenac, dalteparin. Always consult with your primary care provider before taking a turmeric supplement.
- Turmeric Complete offers a truly redefined product supplying an all-natural turmeric complex. It provides an unprecedented range of beneficial turmeric root nutrients, with 506 times greater bioavailability as compared to other professional brands.
- Turmeric Complete supplies a nutrient-dense turmeric complex delivering 50% total curcumin content, plus turmeric’s other naturally occurring compounds, including phenolic compounds, sterols, fatty acids, and much more!
- Turmeric Complete utilizes a specialized processing technology resulting in a dual phase-polar/non-polar emulsion. These capsules concentrate turmeric’s many nutrients and enhancing bioavailability without the use of nanotechnology. This means that a longer time in our bloodstream will result in better entry into our cells while showing more resistance to early breakdown and removal from the body. All of which allows a greater benefit to our health.