Nutrifuel Turmeric Complete
Out of stock
- What makes Turmeric Complete different?
- How often should I take Turmeric Complete, a turmeric supplement?
- Additional Information
- Shipping & Delivery
Turmeric Complete Capsules - A Turmeric Supplement
Turmeric is a natural anti-inflammatory with many other unique and healthy properties. It has been used in Ancient Chinese Medicine to treat the flu, colds, stomach problems, and many other ailments. The most bioactive compound and active ingredient in turmeric, curcumin, has been known for many years to offer antioxidant and anti-inflammatory benefits. Turmeric has become more popular over the years due to the many health benefits and mainly because the effects of curcumin have shown to be effective as part of cancer treatments and rheumatoid arthritis. Turmeric Complete’s formula has been carefully designed for higher potency and able to last longer in the bloodstream for extended results!
- Turmeric Complete offers a truly redefined product supplying an all-natural turmeric complex. It provides an unprecedented range of beneficial turmeric root nutrients, with 506 times greater bioavailability as compared to other professional brands.
- Turmeric Complete supplies a nutrient dense turmeric complex delivering 50% total curcumin content, plus turmeric’s other naturally occurring compounds, including phenolic compounds, sterols, fatty acids, and much more!
- Turmeric Complete utilizes a specialized processing technology resulting in a dual phase-polar/non-polar emulsion. These capsules concentrate turmeric’s many nutrients and enhancing the bioavailability without the use of nanotechnology. This means that a longer time in our bloodstream will result in better entry into our cells while showing more resistance to early breakdown and removal from the body. All of which allows a greater benefit to our health.
A turmeric supplement is not recommended while taking medication that slows clotting. Some medications include aspirin, ibuprofen, naproxen, diclofenac, dalteparin. Always consult with your primary care provider before taking a turmeric supplement.
Standard shipping is 2-5 business days. Choices are USPS or UPS.
FREE SHIPPING on orders of $50 or more.
International orders may be subject to additional costs.