Vitamin D3 Restore – Vitamin D3 Liquid
Vitamin D3 Restore supplement from Nutrifuel® Nutrition was shown to be highly bio-available, easy to administer along with being very cost effective. Our Vitamin D3 Restore liquid is a unique, all-natural micro-emulsification that greatly enhances the uptake and utilization. This is especially important for those having impaired digestive function.
How much Vitamin D3 Restore should you take a day?
Recommended: One (1) drop each day as a dietary supplement or as otherwise directed by a healthcare professional. Simply dispense one (1) drop from the bottle directly onto the tongue or finger which is then placed on the tongue each day. Regular testing of your vitamin D levels may be indicated please check with your healthcare provider.
FAQs about Vitamin D3 Supplements
- Vitamin D deficiency causes a reduction in calcium absorption.
- Production of parathyroid (PTH) hormone is increased to maintain blood calcium levels.
- Increase in PTH results in increased urinary excretion of phosphorus, which leads to hypophosphatemia.
- Insufficient calcium phosphate results in deposition of un-mineralized collage matrix on the inside and outside surface of bones.
- When the collagen matrix hydrates and swells, it causes pressure on the sensory-innervated periosteum resulting in pain. Several clinical investigations have shown vitamin D deficiency is particularly common among people with musculoskeletal pain.
Warning: Use only as recommended unless otherwise directed by a healthcare provider. Excessive consumption of vitamin D has been shown to cause serious health problems.
Medical Disclaimer: While nutritional supplementation has the potential to provide health benefits, it should be done under the guidance of your healthcare professional. If you’re currently taking prescription medications or other pharmaceuticals, consult with the prescribing doctor before using the supplement. If you are engaged in other medical treatments, contact your healthcare professional for guidance regarding possible interactions and conflicts involving your treatment, drugs, or pharmaceuticals and the supplements you are planning to take.