Surgery Supplement Kit
Nutrifuel® Surgical Supplements are a potential buffer to the nutritional stressors resulting from the trauma of surgery or medical disorders. Unique to the market, Nutrifuel® Surgical Supplement Kit is carefully designed and formulated to provide the highest degree of preparation and recovery from surgical procedures, major illness, or injury. Surgical patients who have used our kits have experienced improved recovery, immune function, and wound healing post op.
Important: Make sure to consult with your healthcare provider; this kit could be covered by your HSA (Health Savings Account).
The Nutrifuel® Surgical Supplement Kit contains the following supplements and vitamins that are beneficial to take before and after surgery as well as for your overall health.
- Amino Complete
- Vitamin D3 Restore
- Osteo Health Complete
- EFA Restore
- Digestive Support
- Probiotic Plus
- Immuno Support
For more information on the benefits of these Nutrifuel® Surgical Supplements, click here.
FAQs about Surgery Supplements
- Amino Complete – Unique broad-spectrum amino acid formula.
- Vitamin D3 Restore – Supplies 2,000 IU per drop of vitamin D3 as a micro-emulsion for enhanced absorption and utilization, which is particularly important for those with malabsorption conditions.
- Osteo Health Complete – This multivitamin supplies a wide array of essential and important nutrients to assist in the preservation of existing bone mineral mass and protein matrix and to support repair mechanisms.
- EFA Restore – A unique blend of the highest quality borage, flaxseed and fish oils, providing a balanced blend, in optimal ratios of omega-3, 6, and 9 essential fatty acids. These fatty acids have anti-inflammatory properties and can act as a blood thinning agent to protect against blood clots.
- Digestive Support – Provides a combination of B6, betaine hydrochloride, glutamic acid, ammonium hydrochloride, pepsin and pancreatin to possibly promote optimal digestive function. Patients often deal with digestive related side effects after surgery from a deficiency in hydrochloric acid. These symptoms can include heartburn, gas, bloating, or diarrhea. In order to heal efficiently, the body needs to absorb and assimilate proteins, vitamins and minerals, and digestive support can play a critical role in helping your digestive system.
- Probiotic Plus – a specific blend of 3 prebiotics and 7 probiotics to ensure optimal colonization with bacterial strains recognized for their bioactivity. The probiotic blend in Probiotic Plus is designed to optimize your “gut” wellness by assisting with returning “gut flora” back to their normal state to aid in digestion after surgery.
- Immuno Support – A complex plant-based sugar, a polysaccharide used as a prebiotic and dietary fiber that has the potential to promote the health of the immune system. Maintaining your immune system is critical when recovering from surgery, illness, or injury. Immuno Support is designed to help your body's immune system function at its best.
Medical Disclaimer: While nutritional supplementation has the potential to provide health benefits, it should be done under the guidance of your healthcare professional. If you’re currently taking prescription medications or other pharmaceuticals, consult with the prescribing doctor before using the supplement. If you are engaged in other medical treatments, contact your healthcare professional for guidance regarding possible interactions and conflicts involving your treatment, drugs, or pharmaceuticals and the supplements you are planning to take.