NutriRest XR – A Natural Sleep Aid
Nutrifuel® Nutrition’s NutriRest XR is a prolonged-release melatonin tablet that has been carefully formulated to slowly breakdown and release in the small intestine. The long-lasting melatonin will provide a steadier sleep cycle compared to regular melatonin. This product is Gluten-Free and Non-GMO.
When do I take NutriRest XR, a slow-release melatonin tablet?
Recommendations: Take one (1) tablet before bedtime as a dietary supplement or as otherwise directed by a healthcare professional.
FAQs about Natural Sleep Supplements
- Almonds – A serving of almonds contains high levels of magnesium and calcium, which help with sleep.
- Fatty Fish – Each variety of fish contains different levels of omega-3 fatty acids and vitamin D. These nutrients help regulate your serotonin levels, which aid with your waking and sleeping cycles.
- Walnuts – Like fatty fish, walnuts are high in omega-3 fatty acids, along with linoleic acid.
- Turkey – The amino acid tryptophan in turkey can help to regulate your body's melatonin, thus helping provide a good night's sleep.
- Cottage Cheese – Cottage cheese is also a good source of the amino acid tryptophan.
Warning: DO NOT USE BEFORE OR DURING OPERATION OF A MOTOR VEHICLE OR HEAVY EQUIPMENT/MACHINERY. For adults only. Not recommended for women who are pregnant.
Medical Disclaimer: While nutritional supplementation has the potential to provide health benefits, it should be done under the guidance of your healthcare professional. If you’re currently taking prescription medications or other pharmaceuticals, consult with the prescribing doctor before using the supplement. If you are engaged in other medical treatments, contact your healthcare professional for guidance regarding possible interactions and conflicts involving your treatment, drugs, or pharmaceuticals and the supplements you are planning to take.